Australian Consumer Law (ACL) is as set out in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. The ACL is a single, national law, which applies in the same way nationally and in each State and Territory. It is the principal consumer protection law in Australia.
the Website means the website “AnytimeCPD.com”
We / Us etc means AnytimeCPD, a Division of The Business Physician Pty Limited ABN 40 105 938 225 and any subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or assigns.
Under the Australian Consumer Law, when you buy products and services they come with automatic guarantees that they will work and do what you asked for. You can find out more about the Australian Consumer Law here.
Any explanation here does not seek or intend to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law.
The key relevant guarantee is that a service must be of acceptable quality. Acceptable quality takes into account what would normally be expected for the type of product and cost.
Services must also:
- match descriptions made by the salesperson, on packaging and labels, and in promotions or advertising;
- be fit for the purpose we told you it would be fit for and for any purpose that you made known to us before purchasing; and
- come with full title and ownership
Relevant Exceptions to Guarantees
- You got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it; or
- misused the platform for the provision of the course in any way that caused the problem.
Refunds & Returns
You may claim a full refund where the services do not satisfy the guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
In addition to your rights under the ACL we provide our Money Back Guarantee.
Our Money Back Guarantee
We are aware that the greatest fear of most people when they enrol in a training course is that they will spend their valuable time and money attending the course and not learn anything useful. We are extremely confident of the quality of our courses and also the amount of content that we include for the price — and this is one of the key reasons that we have no qualms offering our Money Back Guarantee.
How Does the Refund for the Money Back Guarantee Work?
If you are not fully satisfied with the course you are undertaking, just inform us prior to completing the course or substantially undertaking most of the course and we will arrange a full refund of your course fee.
One refund per person per course. For bulk enrolments and adjustment will be made on a pro-rata basis.
Refunds will be made by the same method as the purchase.
This Money Back Guarantee is offered on the basis of an undertaking of good faith by all parties.
Should we cancel a course for any reason, students enrolled at the time we announce the cancellation will be entitled to a full refund.
Permitted Excluded Liability
To the extent permitted by the Australian Consumer Law:
- Under no circumstances will we be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity, loss of anticipated savings or any other similar or analogous loss resulting from your use of, or inability to use services purchased from this Site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence, in equity or any other legal theory, and whether or not we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damage to business interruption of any type, whether in tort, contract or otherwise.
- Apart from those that cannot be excluded, we exclude all conditions and warranties that may be implied by law. To the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition that cannot be excluded is restricted to the purchase price of the relevant services.
- By accepting these terms the participant agrees to pay the Course fees (including GST) for the Course using the payment method selected on the online registration
- The participant accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount of the Course fees even if he/she does not complete the Course.
If the participant is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the Course Fees.
- Course enrolment is complete when the participant has been issued a username and password for online course access/or sent course materials via another method.
Course Materials, Access and Assessment
- Course Materials are supplied in an online environment unless otherwise stated in the course description, and are available for viewing online and may be downloaded;
- The content of the online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of Anytime CPD. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of Anytime CPD.;
- Course materials and course content are subject to change;
- Course materials are provided online via our Learning Management System (LMS) 24/7 or via alternative means. The eLearning site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance. In the event that our e-learning system becomes unavailable, course materials will be provided by another mode of delivery;
- Independent research beyond the course materials may be required to complete the assessment;
- All assessment must be submitted online via the e-learning system;
- Elearning access may be suspended after one (1) year of inactivity; and Unlimited enrolment/access is provided until the date of course completion.
Website Material Including Course Content is Not Professional Advice
While we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the material on this website including courses is accurate and up-to-date, you should exercise your own independent skill and judgement before you rely on it. The material on this website, including the courses, is not a substitute for independent professional advice and users should obtain any appropriate professional advice, including legal, financial, taxation, and/or health, (mental and physical), relevant to their particular circumstances.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia. Any disputes concerning this website are to be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction in New South Wales.
We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions, in your country of residence or any other appropriate country or jurisdiction.
Other Terms and Conditions
This agreement must be read in conjunction with the other terms and conditions set out on this website including those set out for individual courses as applicable.